FIRST DEPOSIT CASINO BONUS
First deposit bonus - What is that?
A casino deposit bonus is a bonus that the player gets when they make a deposit at a casino. It is often given immediately after you make a deposit, with X amount of bonus money being added to your account to play with on top of your own money. However, this bonus money isn’t yet actual money so it cannot be withdrawn until certain requirements are met. Otherwise, casinos would not be making any money.
You will almost certainly be given a casino deposit bonus when signing up at new online casinos. This is because all casinos want you to play at their site and there’s no better way to tempt us in than offering extra funds through a first deposit bonus to play with. However, the best casino deposit bonus sites have more of these offers for existing players to keep them happy. This means they’re very common so you need to know what they look like.
How to Meet First Deposit Requirements
Once your account is replenished, the bonus automatically goes to your gaming account. But the funds received cannot be withdrawn until they have been withdrawn. For this purpose, a wager (Х30, Х40, etc.) is superimposed on the bonus, showing the minimum turnover of funds to be made to the player. The lower it is, the easier it is to play back.
Example. The casino offers a 100% casino bonus up to 100$ with a wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus money when you make a deposit. You want to claim the maximum bonus so you decide to deposit 100$ which the casino then matches. You now have 200$ in your account (100$ of money you deposited + 100$ bonus money offered by the casino). Before you are eligible to make a withdrawal you need to bet at least 4000$ on slots before your withdrawal request can be accepted (40 x 100$).
Take notice! There are usually other terms and conditions that apply too. These can be for example:
- Time limit – You need to wager the bonus money in a certain time period (eg. 7 days).
- Eligible games – Slots usually wager 100% (except certain jackpot slots and other special slots) but table games and live games usually don’t wager that much. Sometimes not at all.
- Max bets – You are often only allowed to bet a maximum of €5 per spin when completing the wagering.
How to choose the best first deposit bonus?
Not all bonuses are good. Often, many of them have too high demands and are better off. To choose the really best first deposit bonus you need to pay attention to:
- Bonus percent. The higher the percentage, the more money you get. And that ‘s very nice. Most starting bonuses are 100%, but there are also more profitable offers of 125, 150 and even 200%.
- Wager. The lower it is, the easier it is to play it back. But here it is worth paying attention to what amount it is given: it happens simply on a bonus or bonus + deposit. In such cases, wager x40 for bonus = wager x20 (bonus + deposit).
- Time limit. A bonus game can take a long time. And some casinos have restrictions on this item. So if you don ‘t have a lot of free time, it ‘s better to find offers that don’t have a time limit.
- Maximum winder Sum Limits. One of the most unpleasant restrictions. Especially when you ‘re lucky. Its essence is that you will not be able to withdraw more than a certain amount won from bonus funds. For example: we received a 100% bonus for $100, but with a maximum gain of x20 of the bonus amount (100×20 = $2000). This means that if we successfully play back the bonus and have more than $2,000 on the balance sheet, everything more will write us off. If you don’t want to lose your winnings, look for bonuses where there’s no such restriction.